View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 04:52 PM   #171
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Notable occurrences:

Agan and Greenie making Brinniel a representative. I was actually leaning towards voting for her myself, but now it seems my vote won't be needed.
Greenie made a list, with which I agree, on some people.

Especially phantom.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not nearly as anti-Phantom as I usually am, because he's been making good points and asking fair questions. It just annoys me that the discussion becomes so very Phantom-o-centric. There are other issues and other people playing, after all.

There's also been some discussion on "weak" and "strong" reps. I think I am correct (though feel free to correct me) in saying that the Representative's power is based on how many votes he or she received; a Rep with 4 votes will have double the voting power than a Rep with only 2 votes.

Legate also made a list. What's odd is that he seems to be on very good terms with both Boromir and Phantom... a bit flip-floppy on Phantom, actually, based on his earlier attitude. I think Lommy's right about a possible Boro-Phantom-Legate triangle, but to what purpose? Surely they're not all wolves... are they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
In this game the situation is a bit different in the way that we have 48 hours to post on any given Day. But if someone is not able to actually post anything "substantive" in 48 hours (or like within 10 pages of posting) I'd be even more inclined to vote those people out on the first Days. Unless that is if there are no better... (I just don't want to hear those certain arguments again for the hundreth time).
I agree with this, actually. In a game of this type, I think it's much more important to not let people slip under the radar. I think I could vote for Nogrod for rep today, but I'll keep looking.

I've noticed a couple of people have been thinking of voting me. Hooray, it makes me feel special. I'll use a seperate post as my "campaign" post, so as to not muck this one up.

Who's Immanuel Kent? I feel out of the loop.

Ka is one person I'm getting a weird feeling about. She hasn't said much, but I'd like to look at her later.

McCaber is also slipping nicely under my radar, but that's usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Also, putting some quiet or really careful players into the representative government might ease our chances to have a take on them as they would then leave a definite mark of their stance. Yes, innocents can have it wrong but as the wolves know they are faking it they - at least some of them - could be caught that way.
I disagree. I don't think quiet players... hmm, I'm not sure how to put this without sounding mean. I'm not sure quiet players will have participated enough to know what is in the best interests of the village. Did that come out alright? I apologize if it didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
All told, I feel no need to campaign for the position of Rep. I'd be more comfortable in an advisory capacity.
In other words, you want to be the power behind the throne.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote