View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 05:07 PM   #177
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sorry I just got home and was in an all day meeting so I am far too behind to catch up in the next few hours so I will vote for a rep now. As stated earlier I'm going with those who I consider intelligent, I have a history with and who I generally trust...they must meet all 3 requirement. While I normally trust the phantom the vibe I'm getting from him this round is odd, not necessarily bad but enough to eliminate him as a choice...plus I wouldn't want to feed the ego any more. That leaves Boro, Diamond and Nog. I haven't read anything from any of them. Boro has burned my trust in the past, but he's also saved me...Nogrod is intense as is Diamond and all are very thoughtful and analytical.

++Nogrod for rep

Boro already has a vote and I presume will get another. I would be comfortable having both Nog and Boro as reps. Sorry Diamond, I have a longer history with Nog so he won out.

Now off to fill out forms for grad school.