View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 05:14 PM   #179
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Oh geez, so many posts. No wonder I always have such trouble keeping up on Day 1.

When it comes to voting for a rep...

I think I'd like to avoid voting for one of the louder players for toDay. Innocent or not, some of these players talk so much that it becomes easy to overlook the quieter players. Which may be a reason why the louder players often seem to die first and the quiet players don't get noticed until later when you only just realise they're not dead yet. At the same time though, I don't think I'd want to vote someone who's too quiet (as it seems others are contemplating). Because if all the reps were silent players who only made one or two posts, then I don't think very much progress will be made towards lynching a wolf. So perhaps someone in between loud and quiet.

And when it comes to picking a rep, it's obviously gotta be someone whose judgement I trust. Of course I want to vote someone I think is more likely innocent than not, though that may pose difficult at this early stage when I seem to think everyone looks innocent.

As of now, my top two candidates are Kath and Shasta...two players who make good judgements and whose voices haven't been strongly heard yet (while Shasta's made a high number of posts, I wouldn't consider him a loud player as far as substance goes).

Though I could also consider Aganzir who also makes wise choices, at least when she's innocent. I usually can get a good read off of her though this time not so much since she's only posted twice (what's up with that?). But voting her as rep would be one way to get a better read of her.

I could also consider voting Di, who made such an excellent campaign for herself.