View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 06:27 PM   #195
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Shasta, may I ask what's your motive in pointing out a Legate-phantom-Boro triangle? I'll give you the jovialness with the phantom, but I'm not sure how I've been friendly towards Legate; considering I said he rang me suspicious alarm and I have yet to recant that statement.

Quote:
I'm just wondering why you tp and Boro are so much against some risks or tests on Day1 in this kind of a game?~Nogrod
Either just by random innocencentness or through wolvish intent, a wolf will end up a representative at some time during this game, so why help them out? I like being risky, but it better have a big pay off. I don't see a big reward in handing a suspected wolf a right to vote. As I said, this is our advantage, a chance for wolves not to muddy-up the voting tally, we should use it. If I can help it, I would not like to give the wolves voting power.

On morm...Nothing stands out about a guilt or innocence. He was involved early, talked about devising a plan, which I know morm loves organization, and definitely off-the-wall plans. He was an early possibility as a representative, but now is out of the race, due to his business/lack of time.

On Nogrod...it struck me odd at first why he wants to advocate the less-loud villagers as representatives, considering he usually goes after them. But, now it looks like an attempt to get more involvement out of the quieter ones. I just don't think it's going to work, because I don't think being a rep will change anyone's style. Also, if Nogrod can not be a representative, it could be an attempt to keep the power out of people who could potentially be dangerous for a wolf-Nogrod. What is Nogrod really up to? Care to answer?

I feel good about Ilya, but I'm going to run back over Lommy's post. I have this strange churn in my stomach about her, and maybe that's just because several people feel she's looking innocent.