View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 11:11 AM   #418
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quick list

Seems fine for now (won't vote unless something changes)

Shastanis Althreduin - As said above, seems innocent or a VERY bold wolf.

Satansaloser2005 - Haven't seen much of her, but what I have doesn't seem suspicious.

THE Ka - She seemed good yesterDay, and hasn't done much to change that.

Huinesoron - Nothing pinging any alarm bells so far. Lots of well-thought-out posts.

Lalaith - Not enough to go on, but nothing seems bad yet.

Lhunardawen - Making good points, seems to generally be on the side of the village.

A Little Green - Seems fine so far.

Wary of (Probably wouldn't vote unless something changes)

Rune Son of Bjarne - Maybe his suspicions and self-proclaimed bias against me have me watch him more carefully/too closely, but I don't suspect him enough to vote for him.

Kath - Something about her recent posts have given me wolfy vibes, so I'm watching her closely.

Dangerous (Could vote, but not my first choice)
Kitanna - Not sure what to think of her now, but I haven't taken her off the hook completely.

Legate of Amon Lanc
Pitchwife
Brinniel
Macalaure
Inziladun

Alarm bells (Would vote)

Thinlómien - She's seemed more possibly wolfy to me toDay. One thing is that she seems to have backed off from Boro without much warning - maybe afraid that a manufactured Boro suspicion was gaining too much traction?

Boromir88 - I don't like his list ignoring non Brinn/G55 voters, or in fact that post as whole - it exonerates him a lot by implication - he's not on the list, and he says that the first vote for someone is innocent (which he did, but isn't available on the list). Also, see Lommy.

To look into (No idea)
Loslote - She hasn't set off any alarm bells yet for me, but I've seen her mentioned as suspicious quite a bit. Boro suspects her for her vote yesterDay (#324), and Lommy thinks she's 'looking at things from a very wolfy pov' (#387). Whether this is real or manufactured suspicion remains to be seen, and I'm going to have to reread her posts to see if I agree.

Note: sorry, I have very limited time again toDay, and hopefully will be able to post more later. I have to leave right now. Unfortunately, this means I have to leave those last few names in the Dangerous section uncommented - some might get upgraded to the Alarm Bells category when I get a chance to look at them more deeply, but I didn't want to put them there without further reflection.

edit: x-ed since Lottie's #404