View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 11:29 AM   #421
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
I was not referring to you speaking about that one thing, but about everything. Boro, Mac. Everything that has been deemed "controversial by the public". I am not saying these can't be genuine suspicions, but these are all things you can then easily pick up if a bandwagon starts on either of them - and they all seem like they easily could.
With Boro that's again probably fair. However with Mac, I had been suspicious of him yesterDay, and I've mentioned it a few times. One thing you are right about is that I haven't spent the time to really look at the quieter players. Most of the people I suspect right now are the louder players who have done things that are obviously suspicious. I'll do my best to take a look at the players who are currently flying under my radar. I may even do a list, though I've tried once or twice and just found the sheer size of the village and the number of people I have no read on a little overwhelming.