View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 11:50 AM   #425
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Last few thoughts before I vote. It's waaay too late here already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
So I found Pitch slightly suspicious yesterDay because he picked on Legate who if innocent, could be easy to build a case against. I did back off some on the suspicions, as I sensed a bandwagon building on him and if he were innocent, could be the work of wolves and didn't want to be caught up in it (which is apparently the post that several including Rikae found to be suspicious).
Wait let me see if I get this right. If Legate is innocent it could be easy to build a case against him, so you suspected Pitch because he picked on Legate. Then you eased up on suspecting Pitch because you did not want to be caught in a bandwagon that could be orchestrated by wolves.

I'm just... Lost. Shouldn't one back off from suspecting someone because of what they said, not because you're worried about what others would think if you end up voting for an innocent? Not helping your case here.

I'm in the camp that finds Eönwë's vote yesterDay suspicious, and his posts so far today don't ease that feeling.
Quote:
One thing that I don't think people have really addressed toDay is that Pitch was seriously on the chopping block yesterDay and then managed to get taken out of the running, and a large part of that was G55 becoming an eligible vote candidate due to Zil and Lottie.
But also take into account that (at least) Lottie's vote was consistent with her suspicions all Day. It's also odd that you agreed with Boro about Zil and Lottie's votes and then suspect him for pointing it out.

Might vote for one of these toDay:
Mac but almost too out there a choice, I'm finding his posts difficult to reconcile with what I know of an InfectedMac
Lommy
Brinn

Bears looking at more closely:
Boro
Kath
Huin
Zil
Kit
Eönwë

Everyone else, either I can't put a finger on or flying off my radar or there's just not enough space/energy for now.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote