View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004, 11:40 PM   #214
Bekah
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: Several miles over the madness horizon and accelerating
Bekah has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Bekah
Most of this page is devoted to stroking Eomer's ego (and scratching it behind the ear) or the mild worry about the sanity or lack thereof of those who were making Eomer's ego purr. Also to the celebration of insanity in general. But not much on topic, though there were a few references.

Even after Lush came and rebuked you guys, too, for letting her thread deteriorate into something the BW might delete. And some of us said sorry and good point, Lush, thanks, but we still only fawned over Eomer. I'm sure he deserves it, being Scottish and all, but I'm sorry if I started it all off saying that I happen to fall for Scottish accents. Which is true, but has nothing to do with the thread. Moreover Eomer is more than an accent.

So - back to Uber-Dorkiness. Or pratting around pretensiously. Or just being good Christian Downers or whatever you get.

And thank you to those who did stay more or less on topic.

If we have nothing to add, I suggest we let this thread lie down for a week or two - which it has been doing - and them bumping it up in case new downers have something to say. And deleting the bumping up post, of course, otherwise it'll just hang around taking up bandwidth space which the BW and mods and other kind people pay for so sensible people can enjoy the Downs.

Cheers, and God Bless,

~ Elentari II

P.S. I can't remember what I got on the test - but I'm a good Christian Barrowdowner.

P.P.S. Excuse me, Elennar, but posts are different from spoken words in that pointless ones actually cost the nice people who pay for all this. So while the sentiment is admirable, in all practicality it's actually better if you do take back the stuff you wish you hadn't written by deleting the post in question.

Last edited by Bekah; 09-26-2004 at 06:44 PM.
Bekah is offline   Reply With Quote