View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 05:15 PM   #199
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
All right, so, for me, it's like I said - I will fill the saves either tomorrow (at least partially) or by the beginning of the next week; and there's probably nothing in which Onli or Óin would interfere with the others (Óin is going to come right before the army, and I would like to write one post about it there before it happens, and I presume things won't go that fast so that the Orcs would be to come before next Monday? ( ). Because, I think anyway, people would like to post something for their characters, if somebody hadn't already, and perhaps something more where they could portray their characters or interact with others just a little bit.

In either case, we'll see - the main thing is what I said at the beginning, and I will try to fill my save. Groin, if I am not around to post, feel free to handle Lóni together with Náli, they are brothers after all - and thanks for doing it anyway, good job. (As soon as this week ends, it will be hopefully a lot better with me posting.)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories