View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 04:29 AM   #761
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Nog, the evil side didn't kill Lalaith in the Night. She's not listed with us because she didn't have a special rôle (I assume).
That makes sense. I just looked at Lalaith among us other dead ones and inferred she had been killed. Too hastily, I see.

And yes, with four evil characters around there would have needed to be a resurrection of one innocent to keep the game going toDay as the Night began with only 8 players left.

We actually got that wrong (at least I did, and nobody corrected me) in the Dead Thread last Night as we thought the Evil side needs to succeed in both of their Nightly actions for the game to end (which seemed a plausible scenario to be sure). But true, just killing one villager would not have been enough, but a conversion was.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote