View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 03:57 AM   #152
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Sting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot
Several people signed up several weeks ago when this game was scheduled to end. However, just to make sure all of them are still interested, I'd like to ask that you post again. And everyone, when you sign up, please tell if you'd rather write or draw or don't care.

Also keeping in mind just how off schedule this round got, I'd like to propose a round with fewer people... say 10?
Okay, since you asked, I want to confirm the booking of my place rightaway

No, seriously, if there will be a place for me, I'd like to join, but if there'd be any interest from more people who haven't participated yet, I'll gladly let them to take the place.

And if I participate, I'd like to draw, if possible. Although at first I considered myself not capable of drawing anything, I quite enjoyed it in the end. (well, if my picture scares you when the results are published, I might retreat to writing)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote