View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 04:30 PM   #350
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
It be a quiet day... anyway:

-Legless Sally Dawkins - Quiet and not giving away much. She seems innocent however (usually she posts more as a wolf).
-Puffy Shirt Rikae - Seems generally innocent to me, unless the whole Rikae-Shasta thing was a[n anti-]cover. She generally seems to speak sense, even though I don't agree with her about the Mira lynching.
-Pirate Lommy the Infected - To be honest I have no idea.
-Gangrenous Inziladun Jones - He speaks wisely, but also very carefully.
-Pirate Boromir the Malformed - Though I disagree with him about the Mira lynching, I can see where he's coming from and it makes sense.
-Stutterin’ Wilwa Scab - She be votin' fer me without a good reason, but she always findsme suspicious for no reason.
-Shark Tooth Shasta - Seems like he could be genuine, and just an ordinary innocent. There is my conspiracy theory, but I haven't got much evidence tto back it up so I'll leave it for now.
-High-Pitched Annu - I don't see why others find him suspicious.
-Snifflin’ Mac Sparrow - A lot o' banter at the beginning, yet he also posts some other helpful posts, and others that show what he thinks. I also like his stance on the Mira lynch.
-Almost-Blind Nerwen - Until proven otherwise, I'm trusting Greenie, so for now I'm putting her under innocent.
-Poop Deck Kath - Another one of 'em quiet ones. She needs to post more.
-Cowerin' Gwath Slasher - Hasn't said much of substance at all. I don't like it. He is hibernating under Rudolph.
-Pirate Nogrod the Fashionably Late - I like his view on the Mira lynching, but he has been unusually reserved this game, and hasn't been attacking the quiet ones as he usually does, which makes me suspicious.
-Ham-Hands Izzy - Hasn't posted enough for me to get an idea.
-Short Ruth Mithril - If an aggressor then very cunning. Seems quite sleek and not sticking out yet not suspicious either. I like her thoughts today on the lynching yesterday and what we could have done. Could be either.

Hmm... I can't think of much more to say- we have much less to go on than normal.

edit: x-ed wi' Wilwa, who be stealin' me vote.

Last edited by Eönwë; 06-18-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote