View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 10:02 AM   #293
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerindel
Um, I had always assumed that there was a way out into the rear courtyard from the kitchens was I wrong?

Also I seem to have misplaced Æðel somewhere, LMP made it clear she was not present in the mock hall and she is not with Leof and Garwine in the stables, therefore to me that would conclude that she had remained in the kitchen to help Frodides, while Kara attended the Hall. therefore she would not be available to fetch her healing kit, not that she has one of her own as she came to Edoras with nothing! even the dress she wears is borrowed from Searyn.
Nerindel, where do you want Aedhel? I had thought she was in the stables. But you make a good point about the kitchen having a way out to the back. Of course it would. That would, however, goof up Jenny's little plot twist. But I bet Jenny can think up some way to make it work anyway. Back door in the kitchen there is.

Fea, that would be great. I'd like to see what you come up with compared to what's in my head.

Lumpy! What kind of nick is that? I mean, I have a bunch already. Who has as many as I do? LMP, Elempi, Midplit... now Lumpy? sheee...