View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 10:19 PM   #183
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I do not think that people should be excused for their votes because they may not of played with someone previously. All games are open to be read and viewed by non-playing and playing participants alike. Each player is new to the game once, and thusly can be treated like a new player - but they are not given a free pass from lynchings and Night Kills.

Perhaps the wolves were thinking that the Cobbler was still cursed.

I believe on the post where Morsul said what the roles would be before he sent them, he stated their "might" be a Secret role. The actual word was 'maybe', but it did not fit in that sentence cohesively

Yes, that is a point Pitch; however we are playing Werewolf here, where the tools involve manipulating and deceit - especially for the nefarious side.

I had not expected a vote for Loslote from Glirdan, Nog. It appeared bandwagony to me, which is why I had asked if there were retractions.

@ Nog.
98% of the time I am labeled as a submarine, under-the-radar player. Last game you said that I was "careful", I do recall you being a wolf then. Repeat performance?

Nerwen - I now think of her in terms of the other Loslote voters, and I believe there to be atleast one wolf amongst us. Knowing it is not I. There are the other four. I have a bad gut feeling, that Nerwen was holding on to her vote to see where things went - and it involved finagling of players. Hard to describe it, but when Durelin cast her vote for Loslote yesterday, it made me question a Loslote vote in my head, but I placed it anyhow. Then when I saw Glirdan vote for Loslote. Summation: Bad gut feeling.

Sally - I do not like how she has said some things and insinuated others. Especially given her previous statements and her voting of Kitanna in relation.

Wilwa - I had been thinking that Boro's behavior and vote from yesterday could of been an attempt at a signal to the wolves? "Wilwa is going to vote for me (if she is a wolf, she will.) Then she votes for him (I see you Cobbler.) Then Boro votes her in return, as he predicted (I see that you see me.) But no. I do not like her interactions with Glirdan; she seemed to be asking him to say or do something suspicious, so she could suspect him - and then use metagame to say he was innocent.

Pitch - I do not like how he wanted to give Durelin and Kitanna excused passes for their votes yesterday. Could he be wolfmate to one of them? His defense of Loslote as well struck me as odd, his certainty. There are very little certainties of information in werewolf, and this game - only the Wolves can be certain.

Glirdan - I do not like his bandwagon vote of yesterday.

Kitanna - I do not see the nefarious attributes that others do.

Izzyl - me

Nogrod - I do not like how he insinuated that I feigned crossposting with Glirdan. That is just dirty play. The majority of my reason to suspect him are meta-game, soo..

X'd with Durelin.