Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 08:05 PM   #319
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
"I love you."

Panakeia had said the words Elempķ had hoped to hear ... some day. Today it seemed all too soon, and he was shocked.

"Oh boo hoo hoo!" blubbered Lūgnūt. "I'm in romance heaven and all my vicarious dreams have been fulfilled! Kill me now! Boo hoo hoo!"

"Get hold of yourself!" Elempķ said. "Nobody's going to kill you. Go find an Orcette somewhere and have your own romance. Just wait till after the battle."

He turned to Panakeia, his little speech to the ninny having given him a wee bit of time to get a grip on his own situation. For he felt something like courage rising from deep inside. It was something he had been sure was part of Anakron, but now that he knew she loved him, he felt like he could face anything, for her, and as long as she was there to stand with him. It was downright derring do! He smiled at her.

"Never doubt my love for you, Panakeia, my Valinor, my Silmaril! Together we can face anything! Even this battle. Come! Let's join the others. All we need is swords!"

"Oh boo hoo hoo!" cried Luggy.