View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 06:20 AM   #318
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
The guy who be short is apparently taking a leaf out of alatar's book.
Hey, it was the nicest pic of me I could find. I really like it actually, I love the silhouette and the fluffy clouds and blue sky. It was taken on top of a pirate ship, y'know.

morm is just... nothing like I (or any of you lot apparently) imagined him. I always imagined him as small and dark-haired. I think my brain made that connection because of the "mor-" in mormegil. And all you people named after swords should be dark and mysterious...

Fea - Just wow. Maybe I'm biased 'cos I think she's one of the funniest people I know and I like her personality, but I think she's the best looking person out of us. Followed extremely closely by tigerlily of course.

the phantom - How do I do this without boosting his ego? Ah, yes. I would choose Brad Pitt over him anyday. Actually I think tp looks better when not in his suit, though it's disappointing how he's not as dark and evil as I imagined him.

Ainaserkewen - I always imagined her as her avatar. Though I like the short hair.

Last edited by the guy who be short; 07-03-2005 at 06:21 AM. Reason: liek => like
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote