View Single Post
Old 09-14-2003, 05:44 AM   #287
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Everdawn - Bree seems good to me for our characters to meet. Naiore could not meet with any at the inn, as she was maintaining cover. In Bree, though, she will stop to gather information and supplies.

She'll be staying with Barrold and will have need of a rare elixir that is hard to get in latter days. It's a derivation of the orc-stuff that Merry and Pippin were given to lend them energy. Given your character's background with Naiore, she'll be pleased to see your character there.

How does that work for you? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ealasaide - I figured on a sighting on the trail too in my planning. Naiore will be stopping to capitalise on an opportunity with Vanwe. I'll set that up now, which will create an opening for Kaldir to observe whilst she is distracted.

I hope that works for you. Let me know if it doesn't. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Nerindel Hope that hen's night goes off for you all. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hilde You have no atlas to refer to? The accuracy of your geographical locations is astonishing all the more. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight