Thread: 'Obsessed' fans
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2002, 02:49 PM   #10
Lothiriel Silmarien
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lothiriel Silmarien has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Same with me Aldagrim, I've re-read The Hobbit, The Lotr trilogy, The Silmarillion and Unfinished Tales also, twice. I tryed the languages, learned a couple Sindarin, Quenya, Western, and Black Speach words, but I'm so bad with languages, so I'm not fluent! But for the book, if you become really obsessed you can't stop reading them! You become absorbed into the world of ME (Aman, Beleriand, whichever) and when your done reading them....it's just so sad!!!!! Then you wanna read them again. And I know what you mean, people come up to me and they'e like, didn't you already read that!? That's so long, how could you read that, I'd be sooo bored! And for me, it's really hard trying not to slap them! They're so annoying!!!!!

And about the 'obsessed' Lotr fans....I hate when they claim they love Lotr when they basically know nothing about it- they only know that 'hot' elf! No wait, sorry, the hot elf with the long hair! I mean, he's hot that another story, but he's got nothing to do with LotR, except that he played the elf Legolas IN THE MOVIE!!!! Ok, I'm a little better now, calming down now...

[ June 17, 2002: Message edited by: Lothiriel Silmarien ]
Lothiriel Silmarien is offline   Reply With Quote