View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 10:18 AM   #725
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
The task-path

Quote:
Originally Posted by me #667
How about a competition which would include different tasks to perform? I mean tasks that would require agility, firmness of hand, wit and such. It might even be a game for all (also males and kids) as there might be interesting results. The tasks could be something like climbing to get a required object, pebble-throwing, building from pieces of wood a tower of a required height so that it doesn't collapse, figuring out any sort of puzzles, running/crawling/jumping through a track with different obstacles etc.

Or something like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me #675
With the task-path I mean something like running for a hundred yards then climbing to get an item from the top of a tree or something. Then running again to build a tower from pieces of wood or something and running yet again to build a tent from scratch - and running yet again etc... We could come up with the particular tasks together. And the competants should run in circles somewhat so that the audience might see their performances all the time - and the first to come back after fulfilling all the tasks would be the winner...
Okay. These are my ideas. I could come up with more but what say you? If it feels too complicated or doesn't get any participants we can surely skip it. But let's see if we get good ideas and it starts to sound interesting enough.