View Single Post
Old 01-19-2003, 08:33 PM   #20
Eru
Haunting Spirit

Eru has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eru
Shield

Quote:
So, the Valar could remove to Valinor and Varda could construct her dome around Aman, thus blocking out the tarnished sun, but Aman cannot be light be stars only, thus the need for the two trees. Varda, said to have the ‘greatest knowledge of the music’ (Well, her Manwe and Mandos) must sense the fact that the Elves must awake soon, and she could construct some new constellations, whilst Manwe blows away the clouds/mists of Melkor and the elves awake.
where did you get this version? what tarnished sun? man, i really need to get more books, or something. anyways, never have i found anything refering to a tarnished sun, nor the sun and moon coming before the trees.

EDIT: can some of you give me your AIM names if you have them? i would like to discuss things with people over AIM too.

EDIT 2: If this in anyway helpful (not really), i just realized that i have have read BoLT 1 & 2 (own them in fact), and personally, they just don't fit in with the sil and all the other works of tolkien. he had Beren as a gnome for ..... ahh!!!!!! sorry. anyways, when is anybody gonna post here?

[ January 20, 2003: Message edited by: Eru ]

[ January 20, 2003: Message edited by: Eru ]