View Single Post
Old 01-24-2001, 01:53 AM   #35
lindil
Seeker of the Straight Path

lindil has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<font face="Verdana"><table><TR><TD><FONT SIZE="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">linidl
</TD><TD></TD></TR></TABLE>
new blood

greetings gwaihir!

as I stated somewhere , I will be absent on wed and fri. [prob from here on out- except for a bit of editing and viewing] and as it is already wed. I should be gone, so I can't throw very much of my 2 cents in till thur.
I would however suggest a peep at the &quot; new folks on board ...&quot; thread at the BD announcement forum [hopefully to be moved here soon].
I suggest we hash out new idea's [about general procedure's or non-chapter specific idea's] there till they are ratified.
Most def. each chapter [ or block of writing] should have it's own thread.
DoV [unlocked and locked version] being , I hope the prototypes , the question is how many such threads are we going to have simultaneously?
We currently have a working agreement to do 3 drafts and then evaluate.I think it makes sense for the now 5 of us to do DoV then regroup.
I am a little concerned about shifting gears before we have gotten out of the starting gate, so I would vote for staying w/ DoV at least before other projects get posted.
Mithadan is/was rightly concerned about the chaotic impression [and to a degree reality] the threads wee creating.
I am hoping my lock up's don't make it look like a hyper controllled enviroment though.!!

Gwaihir-I like the Sun and Moon idea's , I havn't read it in a while -but hope to tomorrow.
Gilthalion- I hope too check out that page/story of yours soon,I am always fascinated by early 4th age FF.

Let me know if I have locked something better left open, or missed some thing. Only delete's seem to be permanent.

lindil

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://www.barrowdowns.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile&u=00000076>lindil</A> at: 1/24/01 1:04:54 pm
The dwindling Men of the West would often sit up late into the night exchanging lore & wisdom such as they still possessed that they should not fall back into the mean estate of those who never knew or indeed rebelled against the Light.
lindil is offline   Reply With Quote