View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 07:33 PM   #237
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Well, Raefindan did react to it, but he's not the leader of the group, and not given to rebellion or mutiny, whether in spirit, speech, or action. His approach is to wait for events to prove Aeron's dream true, and then see what happens from there.

I think part of the problem, Immy, is that this story is moving forward at such a tortoise pace that writers may be having a hard time keeping their minds around what the characters would be very, very concerned about. It makes posting in a good storylike way rather difficult.

I suppose Ędegard could be more concerned if Leafa is believed to be missing, and might offer some mutinous comments. Which may help, because I've been wondering what to do wtih the lout!

Maybe Aeron could speak up to others in the party about it, say when the group breaks for camp? Just a thought. Thanks for posting your concern, Immy. It has me thinking more clearly about all this.