View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 10:26 AM   #19
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

I'm not the most proud of my first posts (first 10 actually) either. I came on at about midnight & immediately visited a thread in The Movies about 'inconsistencies' (mistakes). Unfortunately, I acted like a true newbie & didn't read the FAQ. Because of that, I did not know how to edit my posts, so I ended up copy-pasting things from pages back, quoting them, & then basically saying that somebody else's explaination was correct. Since I didn't know how to edit, somewhere in that thread there is a page with at least 10 posts in a row...all from me. And a few of those posts were just to address spelling errors! Fortunately, I recently tried to search for all of my posts to laugh at my oldest ones & it only had about the newest 500, so they can't be found the easy way. Besides, even if any diligent soul found them, they'd be so muddled with <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>'s that they'd be barely readable (fortunately).

Edit: Oh wow. Now that I've gone back & read some of my earliest posts, they're even more embarassing than before!

Last edited by The Only Real Estel; 11-05-2004 at 11:34 AM.
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote