View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 05:07 PM   #425
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, I went through some stuff and now I am trying to sort my thoughts. I managed to read Nerwen's posts; the thing is, she's been posting a lot, but like 90% of it is providing reference (especially on Day 1). That makes her look helpful and all, but objectively, it doesn't really say anything. Also she was somewhat wishy-washy on her vote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
So, I'm probably going to vote Zil, not so much for the "slip" as for his reaction to my rather low-key probing, also for voting me with what frankly looks to me like forced suspicion.

My problem here is that I fear my judgement may be coloured by a.) the fact that it's me he's been voting and b.) the fact his playing style tends to be rather creepy regardless of role. Hmmn.
Otherwise, my mind isn't still at ease about Boro, but he hasn't really been around. He was also very late on the Zil bandwagon, which could be a good spot for a Wolf to simply hide a vote. (And if Zil was a Wolf, and Boro as well, then it would probably also be a place to simply dump a vote since the bandwagon was practically finished at that point.)

If I am looking at the votes, Eönwë's vote has a similar quality. The earlier votes for Zil were still at the time when they actually mattered (it could have changed things), so that is a different case and what they meant would show better once we know Zil's role. At the same time, any of the early votes for separate people could have been throwaway, but they still commited to a statement, unlike the votes added to already big pile of other votes.

I think I will now do some summary and try to figure out whom to vote. It's pretty difficult when there is no known role, since practically everything can be interpreted both ways.

EDIT: x-ed with some Eönwës, Nerwen, and Nogrod
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote