View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 05:36 PM   #436
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quick bursts of thought!

I agree that having no lynch on the first Day *could* have been a good idea because in this one case, it would be beneficial to have a guaranteed good person in the Dead Thread from the start(ish). That said, I find Steve's discussion of such things juxtaposed with his actions to be suspicious. That said, I'd have to delve into his posts with more time than I currently have in order to consider him as a lynch candidate toDay based solely on that point. I could go either way right now.

I'm terribly sad Pervinca dropped out. I hope you'll come back and join us for a calmer game!

Nogrod needs to be lynched for those long posts in which I thought I'd missed DL again. You jerk! <3 On a more serious note, he seems normal enough at the moment; I have a niggling feeling of some kind, but as I can't yet place it, I can't in good conscience consider him a candidate.

Lottie seems to be taking that stern tone she does as a wolf. Mind, I don't disagree with most of her points, but the way in which she is interacting with other players makes me want to scratch her behind the ears. I'd be okay with voting her for her toDay.

My radar hasn't pegged Nerwen either way yet, which is always worrisome, but I also haven't been terribly present so far this game (sorry again!), so I'm placing that on the back burner for now until I do another in-depth read of the thread.

Eomer reads as his reasonable ordo self and also has had decent points from what I've been seeing. I'd like to keep him off the block.

Though I've seen him pull some crazy shenanigans, I don't see Boro self-voting with votes still hanging out in the open if he were a wolf (especially on the first Day), so while I don't find his actions flawless, I have enough doubt that I'd rather vote for someone else at the moment.

Posting and catching up.

x'd since Nerwen debating her wish-washiness

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 07-15-2017 at 05:37 PM. Reason: clarification, sentence structure
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote