View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 09:51 PM   #70
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Cami: You mention in your post with Guthwine, that Eruantalon is there. Just thought Id let you know so you could switch the names [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

There is a save post there for the bandits. I was going to post, but seeing that was there, I shall put it here. If you wish to use it in the save its up to you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~*~

Lotar

Lotar tried to make his expression put to what his words couldnt. Guthwine had let a pack of wolves into the farmhouse, who knew what they were doing!

'Allright! Into the trees all of ye!' he hissed at his group, who obediantly slinked away. He was glad he had his old troop under his command. Moving away, he began counting heads. Mentally he had always done this after a raid. He loathed leaving anyone behind.

It was then he realised there was one missing. Stopping dead in his tracks, he waited for Guthwine to move past him.

'Where is Soran?' he said to Guthwine evenly 'You had better know where he is...'

~*~

I hope this post doesnt come in too soon. Just let me know if there are any probs