View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 05:55 PM   #366
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Boots

When I say it looked obvious that there was a connection between Boro and Loslote. It was primarily his duty speech. He also seemed very anti-Loslote lynch. Perhaps they thought he was the Seer instead?

Loslote, do you have any reasonings behind your categorical choices?

I think the most o.O votes from yesterDay are Nog's for Fea and [b]Shasta[/b's for Greenie.

The Greenie and Legate votes for Loslote, I think are the most suspicious on that wagon. Legate because of what I said yesterDay. He didn't seem to actually be concerned about the Loslote wagon; he was saying it, to merely say it. Greenie's vote looked opportunistic.

Loslote. Sally was the only Legate voter. Glirdan voted for Shasta.

Haha @ Sallyglare.

I'm confused Loslote. You say Legate is more innocent, because Sally and Glirdan voted for him. But then you talk about Glirdan's vote for Shasta.

Skip. Loslote claimed to be the other Shirriff. So far, no one has counter-claimed her. So the likelihood of her actually being the other Shirriff is pretty high.

I have to agree with Nerwen in regards to the multiple sentiments of surprise for yesterDays last minute voting. Uhm.. since when are the last minutes not crazy or frantic?

Legate seems a lot more... wordy that usual.

Yes Skip. To the wolves, both Fea and Loslote were innocents.

So Sally looks to be the easy lynch candidate toDay?

Brin, are you and Winty packmates? That paragrapgh addressed to him, looked like you were supplying him with a reason.

Sally's 'defense' of the suspicions against her, seem quite flat and completely void of emotion. Almost as if she doesn't care if she goes.

I can't agree with you 'pegging wolves' is the only reason you get lynched quickly Loslote.

I agree with Aganzir on her point against Winty. As it looks like there is no legitimate reason for his statement regarding Brin - other than perhaps he is a wolf, and it was discussed amongst his fellows.

You know.. all of this 'will explain my vote later' from multiple people.. is quite irritating. Is it really that difficult to attach a sentence or two with your vote? No, I don't think it is.

I apologize. My attention span today is atrocious. It took me two hours just to get through page seven. Then a new page popped up every time I went to the next.