View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #387
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Agan Day Two:
247: sad about Boro’s death, surprised Fea was the cobbler but happy she is dead, isn’t sure if the wolves thought that Lottie and Boro were the Sheriffs, thinks Lottie may be a bit too subjective in her analysis of Sally, would like to know why Lottie is so sure of Greenie, Agan, Glirdy, and Sally being wolves

249: Denies that she was the main advocate for Lottie’s death (--I agree with her there… from looking over the last day she wasn’t the main advocate--), says that her contribution is just as good as Lottie’s

252: doesn’t think she is on the same wave-length as Nog but doesn’t think he is a wolf, wonders why I thought Mira was acting Mira-esque, also thinks Brinn was forcing normalcy but she isn’t usually on the same wave-length as Brinn either. She doesn’t like Zil’s vote for Mira based on her suspicions, asks Zil why if the Lottie-wagon was suspicious did he not find most of the members suspicious, thinks Izzy looks good, would love more substance from Sally but she isn’t looking good, re-explains retractions for WinWin, wonders who talked about Brinn before WinWin’s vote as he claimed, likes Glirdy for now

281: agrees with Lommy, doesn’t like Lottie’s flimsy reasons for suspecting people just because she is a known innocent, notes that she may be taking the retraction thing a bit far, thinks knowing Sally’s role will shed some light on things, doesn’t like Morsul’s vote, thinks WinWin’s defense of his Brinn vote is very suspicious because no-one praised her so he didn’t really have enough info to go on

285: Defends herself to Zil – responds to his points about her… read it for exacts

291: List: Guilty – Morsul for his reasoning, Mira for her weird treatment of WinWin, WinWin for his fishy vote explanation, Zil for his comment about the Lottie-wagon and for suspecting Lottie’s suspects but then still asking Lottie why she thinks so

295: Asks Mira to explain her suspicion of WinWin among other things

299: defends her sadness at Boro’s death, defends herself to Lottie, still wonders what made WinWin say that he knew Brinn was a good player

Votes Zil via Wilwa

In conclusion. She seems rather innocent to me. She hasn't really done anything to make her seem wolvish. She's on my leaning innocent category at the moment.

Edit: x-ed since 380