View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 05:58 PM   #660
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
SAVE filled. They're inside.
Dim, if you're around - I feel it makes sense to leave Harry behind at this point (and I hope we've handled him OK), but it's of course up to you to let him have a last minute change of mind if you'd like to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
meh, this game was supposed to be a short little writing adventure for me and now it's prolonged (which I think serves the game itself better so I have no complaints)
Yes, we've come a long way from the "short, intense game" this was supposed to be, and I feel in part responsible for this deviation from the original plan (I just love plot complications too much!) - but I also think it's more interesting this way. Still, once this Day is done (and we've hopefully avoided half the troupe being convicted for various crimes) we'll probably do well to cut down on intrigues & shenanigans a bit and concentrate on preparing the play. After all, we want to finish this sometime before the next RPG reform, don't we?