View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 06:59 AM   #378
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Looking at the wolves' picks I do find one thing in common with Mnemo and Lommy. Namely they both made a more or less powerful case had we followed them we would be much better off. So they maybe thinking "if they are able to bring that good ideas forwards now they may be able to excel also later on" and thence silenced them.

Like spreading terror around: speak wisely and you're dead...

On another note. I'm afraid we're approaching some really hard decisions.

We have an urgent mission which is to get the first wolf so as to remove the threat of two Night-kills from over our heads asap. Was it not for that, I would start now a real campaign for checking out our more quieter fellows rather now than later when it becomes next to impossible to do it.

But this situation just highlights the problem with the "submarines". We have four people with posts from zero to six thus far. How do you differentiate between them? How do you make a judgement about one being groundedly more suspicious than the other? And if they continue like that the situation will never change and it will always be a hit in the dark just hoping for the best - and the wolves rarely kill them as they can be a kind of "dead load" we can't be decide anything about but are not helping us either...

Because of that, I usually suggest we try our luck with those rather earlier than later in the game, but sadly I'm afraid we do not have that luxury this time with the double-kill sword hanging on top of us.

So we just have to succeed toDay.

I'll get into rereading the thread and it may take time. Hopefully it pays off even a little.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote