View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #1
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Meeting at the Town Cobbler (WW XCV game thread)

The game will open with a Day phase, starting at 5pm CDT (in 23 hours). The committee (wolves) will not be able to converse before this phase.

This thread will be updated by the time the game opens. More information will be given before then, but for now, please read the following note you find upon entering the Cobbler.

Dear guests:

Thank you for accepting my invitation. I regret to inform you that I will be unable to join you before morning, as I had unexpected obligations. Since my time will now be shorter than expected, I trust you, my honored guests, to decide who among you will be able to best make use of our time in the morning. For any who are not selected for our breakfast seminar, return airfare and other compensation will, of course, be given. Thank you for your patience, and welcome to the Cobbler.

*SS*

Do not post on this thread until told otherwise. Please be sure to check your PM box for your role. The game will commence at 5pm CDT on Friday (in ~23 hours).

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 04-12-2012 at 05:19 PM.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote