Thread: Password
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 09:58 AM   #3935
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Is the "something" Tolkien- i.e. they're all adaptations?
Precisely. Well, adaptations or 'inspired by's, since...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Assuming I'm right about that, I believe the "princess of the shore" is Lithariel from "Shadow of Mordor".
Yep!

1. FREDA - Morwen's daughter, sent away - A hobbit disenvowelled by everything - First contact (for many) (LotR: TTT (Movie))
2. E - Lorien's unwitting betrayer - The classic dawn bird - The world turned upside-down
3. M - Mrs. Bilbo - A shiny rock, or perhaps a bit more like me - The first of its kind (ever)
4. ADUNAPHEL - The only female Nazgul - I'm out, I tripped (accented) - Under the iron crown (Iron Crown Enterprises' MERP)
5. LITHARIEL - The princess of the shore - A Latin rock, an Elvish maid - Darkness in the darkness (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)
6. EVANGELINE LILLY'S TAURIEL - Legolas' first best friend, but in real life... - Not a Maia, not a flower, and definitely not genderbent Orome - Just below Erebor (The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug)

I'm actually playing this at the moment. Provided you ignore the entire plot, it's not too bad... Lithariel's first appearance was the moment I turned round and announced "I've just been recruited by an elf princess from Nurn." She's not actually an elf, so goodness knows what she's doing with that name...

Anyway, Lithariel, lith + iel.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote