View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #36
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Boro questions Agan about her decision, calling it an think a BN would do. Doesn't put much stock in this, since it's early in D1 and mostly silliness. Says that he will have an "Oldman style" aka having fun and over-acting
For posterity...I actually do put stock in my comment to Agan, otherwise I wouldn't have said it. The "It's D1 and mostly silliness" was me trying to anticipate the normal Day 1 response. "Oh it's D1 and people are acting loony, wouldn't YOU vote the same if you didn't have any good ideas?"

So, yes, in sincerity I do suspect Agan...rather strongly too I might add. "If I had to vote right now, I'd be willing to go for one of those who have been posting mock votes," is a part of it, but not all. I'm waiting to see if anyone else caught the classic BN trick that Agan has attempted in her first post.