View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 01:37 PM   #57
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lote22 View Post
I am in! Thank gods for members who joined years ago and remember their password. Maybe I'll have my own username by the next one. This is Jon (Th4nleon) for people who know me from FB/IRL. I'll join House Martell, but my IC probably won't be terribly accurate as I haven't read the books yet.
Hurray! Should we call you Lote for this game then?

The sign-ups are now closed, and we have sent out the roles. If you didn't get a PM (we recommend checking facebook if your PM box was full), let us know.

Also, we made a slight change to the Bear and the Maiden Fair - if one dies (as opposed to 'if the Maiden dies'), the remaining lover (as opposed to 'the Bear') will avenge them by helping the side that didn't kill them.

Night 1 starts in roughly half an hour.

I'll take this moment to warn you against spoilers
. Remember that not everyone has read the books or watched the show, and some may want to do so without getting spoiled. What happens in the outer world has little to do with what's happening at the Inn right now, so let's stick to keeping plot references to a minimum.