View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 04:25 AM   #33
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Oh, seems that I have arrived just at the right time: something is stirring up. If I am to speak to the matter, I didn't see anything strange on Nerwen's post(s) and I'd say Rikae is making more of it than it seems. On the other hand, I don't necessarily think this must be a bad omen for Rikae: she has always been strange (sorry, Rik ) and this quite fits her.
So, what quite puzzles me is that there is hardly anything that would say to me "Wolf" at least vaguely. Which is a bad omen. I know the game just started, but I am somewhat satisfied when I have at least certain outline of what's going on, and often I have that even on Day 1. This time, nothing much.
And The Might, you should not rely on what other people post as much, even though it flatters me, I may always be a wolf. Try to use your thoughts independantly.
That is, if you are not a wolf yourself. You could be.

Anyway, let's add some more rant when I'm already at it. Menel does not seem suspicious to me, whatever was said about him. Brinniel seems very genuine to me (though I know how I was mistaken not as long time ago), but her post seems sensible, not forced, thoughtful. A Little Green's post seems very, let's say, genuinely structured, and if we have a wolf in here after all, then it's a wolf who tries to behave "normally". Fea, hope you will come back with some little more substance, please (same could be said about some others). Kuru seems strange, though I can't say how exactly. Maybe with his "ambivalent" answer to Brinniel.

I picked just some examples that left a trace in my mind. There are other ideas, but they need yet to "blossom".

EDIT: x-ed with Lommy. Few words on that coming, probably...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote