View Single Post
Old 10-23-2003, 11:39 PM   #261
Gorwingel
Beholder of the Mists

Gorwingel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

Quote:
I want the page a day calendar for 2004. I love my one for this year. 365 fresh, gorgeous pix from the movies. If anybody sees one, tell me where! I got last years at K-mart.
I think I saw the 2004 one at Target and Barnes and Noble. I love mine too, I have saved every single picture from mine. Don't know what I am going to do with them, but I have them.

Has everyone heard that they are going to be coming out with a LOTR Pinball machine. Here is the news report: Pinball News
I am huge fan of pinball, and have always wanted to own a machine (I am absolutely terrible at video games, but I have always been pretty good at pinball). And additionally I have always thought that a LOTR pinball would be a really great idea. Though brand new pinballs cost about 4000 dollers, so I am defintely not going to get one now (or later, but maybe, hopefully far in the future when they get used and then go back on the market)

Oh, and Helen and Rae! Long time, no see! Glad you are all back, post well [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ October 24, 2003: Message edited by: Gorwingel ]