View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 08:45 AM   #300
Kent2010
Wight

Kent2010 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
No, of course no one intends it to be insulting... unless, of course, by being insulting we manage to provoke you into revealing that you're a wolf.
-Formendacil
Don't worry, I got ya, I think it was just the wording and my own paranoia. Is it natural to think everyone is after you and around every corner your killer awaits?

Quote:
You call sending someone in a three vote lead before the deadline "an attempt to save that person without over-committing"?
You have an interesting vocabulary indeed!
-Nogrod
You may have voted for Kuru, but in the same breath you drew suspicion away from him and turned the focus on Nienna. Which your suspicions just didn't make sense.

Quote:
Quote:
Nog was vaugly making me a bit nervous if only because he was so insistent on us all begining to start theorizing and discussing but this may be just a normal Nog thing to do...
-Nienna
Then, as Form pointed out, after Form stated his vote might possibly go my way she comes up with:
Your first point looks alright, because I don't know why Nienna would think your insistance we do something would make you suspicious. I have no idea how you play, I'm assuming from what I've seen so far you are a heavy talker, so I didn't get Nienna's point. But the rest of your reasons are pretty suspect...

Quote:
Especially that "I reserve the right to be completely and utterly wrong" strikes me very bad indeed.
Why? It looked like a different way, and rather creative, to say "I'm not sure," what oh so "very bad" about the statement?

Quote:
Also she has posted what, three times, with basically nothing to say.
This just looks like another tack on for anyone to gobble up and latch onto

I'm not sure why you, or Form, or Fea, or anyone assume that by Kuru putting a hint about his role in his title would be "clumsy." Clumsy would suggest he made a slip up or some foolish error. But from my understanding Kuru is a long-time player, and if he did leave some coded message in a title or post, that's purposeful not clumsiness. It looks like a clever move actually, if someone believes they can get away with it.

Quote:
The split vote follows from that. One vote for someone I believed to be a wolf and another to someone I believed to be the cobbler.
I'm not sure yet about you, but I will say if you are being honest, than it's possible a wolf grabbed your coat tail to get the wagon starting on Nienna and away from Kuru.

Quote:
And I'm focusing on those who attacked Kuru, because he's an easy target.
-Fea
Why is he the easy target today? Because Agan's dead?

That's funny, because if the wolves are trying to set someone up, why not set up Agan and kill Kuru? Based on yesterday, Agan would seem to have been the easier target today. The only people who expressed no desire to lynch Agan were Form and myself. And Form voted for Kuru, but he sounded like his mind could be changed about Kuru. Sally and Firefoot were sounded indifferent regarding Agan and Kuru yesterday.

Kuru was almost lynched, but he had stronger support than Agan. Brinn didn't vote for him, saying he looked like the easy target Nogrod and Formendacil said they can't imagine Kuru being that clumsy regarding his tile...the people who tacked on votes against Nienna late indirectly supported Kuru...and today Fea, you echo Brinn about Kuru being an easy target...hmm?

If the wolves were looking to kill Agan, so we would suspect Kuru and lynch an innocent Kuru the next day, they only seem to be making more work for themselves. And besides me, I haven't seen anyone today state any sort of suspicion towards Kuru.