View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 04:34 PM   #197
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
The Game is over 8/10! That's a little over two weeks. We really need to wrap this up. There is now a question you all need to ask yourselves. Do you want to kill your character. The only two that have to live are Elladan and Elrohir. Everyone else can die if they want. They'll be fighting about 2,000 orcs and a fell beast, so you deside. If you are out of town and can't answer, I'll choose for you. Just sayin now, cause the game's almost over.

Here's how Angmar will work: 1) We break down the gate
2) We get split up in darkness. Elves go up. Men go down. Elves find dead bodies. Men find orcs.
3)Men retreat up (unless someone wants to die and make a brave stand and heroically die) and run out of Angmar.
4) Seeing the army and the fell beast, the elves jump on the fell beast and over come it.
5) Arathorn will make a stand to let Elladan and Elrohir (and others who want to live, if any) run away on their horses. Arathorn will hand them a letter, and run at the orcs. An arrow will hit him in the eye, and he'll die.
6) After everyone who can has posted their final post, I'll post the letter Arathorn gave to the twins, telling Elrond to take care of Aragorn.

That's about it! Let's get to it!
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'