View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 08:18 AM   #131
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I remember when this came out and a few of my friends at the time (casual LOTR fans- saw the films and read the book, and that was about it) signed up, with one buying a lifetime account, though at the time I didn't really see the point in it. Anyway, I might just try it out now and see how I find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
It is still all brand new to me, so I don't feel any side-effects like those things Kuru and Morth mentioned, and for now I am fine with basically running around for various quests and enjoying the scenery. But if there were some 'Downers I could meet, it would be definitely worth it. I am not sure how much the communities are compatible, right now I have both my old and my current (both rather low-level) characters on the Meneldor server, so if anybody was there... or at least let me know on which server should I make my future characters, if it came to that. (Although maybe I won't know that the game exists anymore after some time... but if I got hooked, for instance by other 'Downers...)
Well, Legate, I'm about to download it now (through the US bit, since it isn't officially Free-to-Play in the UK yet), and I'll tell you what I think.