View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 02:11 AM   #64
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I have not heard back from Novnarwen.....

You can add a young female slave as Tevildo's minor character. He says she will be about 12 years old.

Pio - If you want me to change anything in the post above, please let me know. This affects your character directly and you may prefer a different approach. I'll be glad to edit or rewrite as needed, if you tell me what you need.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE FROM PIO:

Child - Tevildo's request is on board. Your post was fine - a good set up for Rog to come in.

Durelin - Your Bio/Post for your Dwarf are on board. I deleted your last post here so that when I eventually merge the Planning and Discussion Threads they will dovetail timewise. Firefoot has been added to the writers/characters list SEE THE DISCUSSION THREAD NOW.

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to open the Discussion Thread now - with a request that you both post there first before anyone else posts.

See you there -- Pio

Last edited by piosenniel; 02-09-2011 at 02:15 PM.