View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 01:44 PM   #234
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Boots Ever wondered who's played the most games?

I'm silly enough to do something like this. So, a research on who has played the most games:

Kath

Nogrod

mormegil

Thinlómien

Gil-Galad

Boromir88

Eomer of the Rohirrim, Kitanna, Meneltarmacil

Glirdan, The Saucepan Man

Anguirel, Durelin, Macalaure, Mithalwen, Valier

Rikae

dancing spawn of ungoliant, Rune son of Bjarne

Holbytlass, Lhunardawen, Naria, Roa_Aoife, the guy who be short

Feanor of the Peredhil, Firefoot

Eonwe, Nilpaurion Felagund

Cailín, Celuien, Diamond18, Farael, JennyHallu, Legate of Amon Lanc, Volo

Brinniel, littlemanpoet, Shastanis Althreduin

Formendacil, Gurthang, Lalaith, Sleepy Ranger, the phantom

Azaelia of Willowbottom, Oddwen, WaynetheGoblin, wilwarin538

Kuruharan

Aganzir, Folwren, Garin

Alcarillo, Encaitare, Shelob, xyzzy

Caranlondien, Isabellkya, Nerwen, satansaloser2005, tar-ancalime, THE Ka, The Might

A Little Green, Bergil, Marcólië Lamen, The Sixth Wizard

AbercrombieOfRohan, Aiwendil, arcticstorm, CaptainofDespair, Fordim Hedgethistle, Lalwendë, malkatoj, McCaber, Orominuialwen, SamwiseGamgee, Saurreg, The Only Real Estel, Valesse

Elu Ancalime, Estelyn Telcontar, Evisse the Blue, Findëasëa, Gandalf_the_white, Gwathagor, Hiriel, Hookbill the Goomba, Nonnacedak, Son of Númenor, The Perky Ent

Ainaserkewen, Amanaduial the Archer, bilbo_baggins, Briseis, Eluchíl, Esgallhugwen, Fintaeph, Grendelien, Groin Redbeard, Laitaine, Legolas in spandex, Loki, Lote22, Mänwë, Mister Underhill, Nimrodel_9, Primrose Bolger, Sotty, Taliesin, Telperaca, The Barrow-Wight, The Elf-Warrior, tom bombariffic, Witch-Queen

Now that is all from 44 normal and 13 junior games. It is not 100% accurate, it includes all those players who signed in but never turned up and it is more probable than possible that I made a mistake somewhere. Nevertheless, I think it's quite interesting. And I should probably congratulate Kath for being the coolest and having the least life.

PS. No, don't ask how long doing that took... I will only answer it would have taken even longer had Saucie and Mac not provided some summaries on this thread. So thank you two once again.

Last edited by Thinlómien; 02-27-2008 at 02:24 PM. Reason: added title
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote