View Single Post
Old 07-15-2006, 12:51 PM   #256
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Jackson's Comments

Hookbill the Goomba

That was an....interesting performance. I found it a little entertaining, but nothing that had that x factor and there were quite a few notes here and there that were just a tad sharp and a tad flat. I think I'm gonna have to agree with Cowell here and say thanks for coming, but you're gone. Sorry dog.

Anguirel

I don't know what Cowell over there was talking about, dog. You were hot tonight!! Great song choice for you and it was just...wow!! Amazing!! Barrow-Downs, we've got a hot one tonight!!

The Only Real Estel

Wow man!! That was undescrbeable!! You have an amazing voice and great stage presence. I think I'll have to agree with Cowell on this, you could be our first Middle-Earth Idol!! I think you're the one to beat tonight dog!!

Celuien

That wasn't a bad performance girl, but I think you could have done a lot better. There were a few spots where you were pitchy and you just didn't have that "Wow" TORE had. But if I may agree with Wilwa, you do look great.

Elempi

Okay, if I may bite back at Cowell before judging you: At least we HAVE talent!! Now, back to the judging. That wasn't you're best performance dog, but it wasn't bad either. Oh, by the way Cowell, that book of your's isn't that great. You're "jokes" and ways of dissing us co-judges, suck!!

Gurthang

Dude, that was a pretty good performance. One of the best tonight in my opinion, especially since you didn't know exactly what a ballad was. I think you pulled it off this week.

Mithalwen

Once again, not one of the best tonight, but you definetly pulled it off girl. I definetly think we should keep you around another week...especially since you and Celuien are the only girls left...

Saucepanman

Saucy, that was amazing. I think you definetly rivaled TORE for the top of the night. An awsome way to end the show for the night. The song choice was perfect, you're voice was perfect and you had that "WOW" for me. Way to go!