View Single Post
Old 03-06-2004, 05:58 PM   #297
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Okay, but the battle is done. The Pora Diy's crew and captain will be given the chance to submit to Avershire but refuse. So we'll have to sink 'em with the ship. This along with Meri's bad behavior will really make Avershire moody.

Meri's indifference to Devon will be played out more you know with Avershire yelling at her about the difference between themselves and the pirates having to do with their looking out for one another etc.... so we'll get to that.

Nuranar, if you wouldn't mind having Calnan getting Devon to safety. Avershire would be more than willing to help. Or actually, a better idea would be to have Marx help get him over there. He seems like a good personality to get along well with them, yes?

I really probably have to do more on this I just ran out of time. Just end the battle for your character and get it to the point where we have to lock them in the Pora Diy and sink them. Does that part make sense?

Okay I've got to go.

Ta!
-Maikafanawen