View Single Post
Old 03-24-2004, 07:23 PM   #325
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Quote:
I believe she contacted you about this Maika .... but I believe it was an unfair statement to say that 'we lost her'. It sounds like you are accusing her of abandoning the game, which she did not.
I didn't mean it like that and on the contrary I was not contacted so I had no idea what had happened. But now I know.

Thank you, everyone who did so, for checking in. Most of you have been very involved and I thank you for your dedication!

Corsairs and Durelin: I was hoping that Earendil would have figured out some sort of side-plot for your characters to be involved in while the Gondorians are on the sea. But school and work demands much of us all and it's just not been possible for him (I assume). So if you, Himaran, Durelin and Arien, have anything in mind that you want to do with Jurex, Adeline and Acacia and or if you want me to come up with something tell me and we'll get started on it asap. I didn't intend for them to be left out of the RPG and I apologize.

Nuranar, I am not sure how you want Calnan to act towards Meri. Do you want him to be open about what happened, or do you want him to just sort of ignore her? How mad is he? From your post I gathered that he wasn't fuming about it but that he definitely was feeling no more than just 'frosty' towards her? I sort of took it as far as I dared with my last post.... anything you want to specify? or should we just take it and go with it?

Earendil, please contact me soon!

-Maikafanawen