View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 01:20 PM   #354
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Okay, I've posted and we're ready to begin the battle with The Might of Realge.

I hope my post wasn't too lame. I sort of rushed through the end so I could get to the beach today!

Earendil, After The Might of Realge takes Avershire aboard, they're going to go to the Yonder Bound which is not really that far off. You'll be on your way to theYonder Bound when the storm hits. The Yonder Bound will be hit by lightening and sunk. Survivors (pirates and Gondorians) will make it to the coast of Southern Middle earth -- into some jungle regions. They will last there for a couple days erecting fortification and booby traps etc. before The Rapscallion and Doran's other ships (which were tossed about during the storm) will land and do some land-battles which will wrap up the RPG. Savvy? So you could probably move out now looking for Avershire, maybe sending the Yonder Bound ahead of you or on another course and she will eventually intercept The Might of Realge. Does that all make some sense?

D'accord -- je vais aller a la plage!!!!!!

Ta!
Maikafanawen