View Single Post
Old 10-01-2003, 09:32 AM   #38
Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1
Shade of Carn Dūm

Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> quote:<BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>But one thing that really disturbs me is that scene where you see (I think) Legolas with Aragorn they are somewhere where it's rather dark and they both wear hoods. Then suddenly Legolas says "he's there" in a rather panicked way and the next image shows the Eye. <BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<P><BR>Is anyone going to bother to look at that scene and think about it and then post his/her opinion here?<P>Always being ignored at this forum is starting to annoy me.<P> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Aww poor Balin...<BR>I had thought of this, but not having come up with any explanation I didn't comment. But seeing as no one has posted on it (again ), I suppose I can say a few words on it. Basically I have no idea what is going on with that, and I agree, it is quite disturbing. As long as they don't start fighting Sauron or something...or the Witch-king...and also, why are they wearing hoods? I take it they are attached to the cloaks or something. But maybe it's just the way of trailers...putting separated images together to look like they belong together and mislead people . So I think I shall ignore that and hope for the best .<P>EDIT: I forgot to comment on those other things! Oops...<BR>About the tree...well, someone must have very good sight because I cannot see anything in that shot resembling a white tree. I had imagined it too be more willowy. I get the feeling that grey trunk think is probably a guard or something. But it is hard to tell because the image is so blurry.<BR>About Faramir...well, that is an interesting looking helmet for one of the men of Gondor. It looks more like one belonging to the Rohirrim, but I won't argue .<BR>Thanks for responding to my queries guys!<p>[ October 01, 2003: Message edited by: Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1 ]