View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 05:44 PM   #81
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
--Nogrod
++Manwe

At this point, given that Nogrod has voted himself, I'm pretty confident that he will, indeed, show up as innocent - which would mean cobbler or Seer (I'm obviously leaning heavily toward the former). Manwe, your role is completely unknown, and Fea has a point - would you mind just confirming for us that you're not a wolf?
Mänwe is an ordinary innocent. I told you. And he is.

Well Shasta, it's one step forwards you see I'm not a wolf.

Let's make the next step then?

Okay, got your info about your status with this thread. Too late for me to dive into the thread now to make any more specifics.

I hope I could answer your points from the post before this. But I can't. I totally missed that. I do remember seen some of the points you mentioned and recall thinking that the people are talking about something I don't understand what they are doing and it must be something not that important...

Had it not been 5am I might have seen that.

Anyway, I spent most of the time that last hour writing stupid jeremiads and hate it now. So I really just eyed them as I was more interested in the way the voting was going. Which I think you might understand.

I'm very sorry and apologise once again if I have hurt you. That was and is not my intenton. You know, it's not personal but game-related. But like you say: "dying early with a role tends to make me mad..." - and I think we both had reason to be mad about it, not only personally, but also because of the village.

I was more or less paranoid there in the end of D2 and you scorning me wasn't exactly helping...

I can prove it to you I'm the seer only when the game is over - and I do hope you understand my reactions to that lynch then (like you say you go mad when killed early with an important role).

Just think one more time: would I have acted like that if I was just a cobbler?

That would mean I would have been only maliciously bashing you with no reason, just for the fun of it? Surely you can't believe that?

I had a reason to be mad as I was the seer lynched and you were not believing it. Think about it fex. changing our roles for a moment. How would you have reacted if the roles were the other way around?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote