View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 01:14 PM   #1832
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.

This reminds me - in one of those short nights during Finlandmoot, I dreamed that I woke up in the morning and somebody told me that Kath had committed suicide in the night. I vividly remember the feeling of total shock - I just couldn't understand why she would do this in the first place, and at a time like that, when we had all been having fun together and feeling good just a few hours before.

I trust you're alive and cheerful, Kath. Sorry, I must have caught the dream virus from Lommy.

And the other night I dreamed I was back in Helsinki, on the morning of my departure, waiting for the post office to open so I could buy some stamps. The post office looked none like it does in RL, it was much smaller and somehow in the same building as Nog's flat and besieged by a horde of bums in tartan suits who were trying to steal my cash, but I somehow managed to get behind their lines.