Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2002, 11:53 AM   #113
*Varda*
Maiden of Tears

*Varda* has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to *Varda*
Sting

Hm, been here for ages, never discovered this thread! So here’s pretty much all you need to know about me!

Name (that you go by) : Varda (the stars are just for decoration!)
Future Aspirations: Not sure, just to go to university, get a job I enjoy, stuff like that.
Goal in life: Never forget about Lord of the Rings! Suppose to get married and all that.
Short Term Goals: Pass my Higher exams
Passion: Lord of the Rings [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Hobbies: Singing, writing, reading, going out with friends, internet (obviously)

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself):
Hm, well my friends would say I’m famous for being sarcastic, but that’s probably not a good thing. Stubborn? Ok, there must be one good thing I’m famous for…ah, honesty!

Fave Book: Any LOTR book…sad, but Little Women is also a favourite, read it when I was younger – what can I say? Childhood memories!
Fave Movie: LOTR – FOTR, but I think I’ll like the next ones even better, O, most movies.
Fave Sport: Sport? What’s that?
Fave Store: H&M (clothes store), Waterstones (huge book store, great coffee place)
Fave Music: LOTR soundtrack, Destiny’s Child, The Corrs, Travis
]What you can't stand: Completely ignorant people, lying for no reason, people who can’t accept other people’s views (I could go on longer!)...oh, and neds. (if you don't know, just don't ask)
What you plain dislike: Physics.
Who you admire: Don’t really know…lots of people for different reasons.
What you most love to do: Hang out with friends
Your self confessed flaws: Too honest sometimes, too stubborn.
What intrigues/fascinates you: The whole concept and world of Lord of the Rings.
What scares you: Death.
Quotation to live by: Don’t really have one at the moment.
Additional Comments - I love LOTR!

EDIT: I'm 16 now!

[ November 04, 2002: Message edited by: *Varda* ]