View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 09:35 AM   #897
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Yup. To answer whoever it was that asked about it, I do agree with morm (for once ). Our ancestors have crossed each other on numerous occasions, more often than not on the same side, yet still we find ourselves inexplicably against each other in every game. However, we try these days not to let history mar our judgement of each other. When morm says 'of course Kath must be evil' it's a joke. When he starts to muse and think up plans to get me lynched, then it's real.

Now, onto other business. Who is left?
Diamond
spawn
Kath
Glirdan
Sleepy
Kitanna
Oddwen
morm
Fea
Zali
Jenny
Lalaith
Eonwe
Eomer

Now, Glirdan and Zali have both admitted that they will not be able to get on here tomorrow and so will commit suicide at the end of the next Day. They may still be wolves with unavoidable circumstances but there is little point in trying to lynch them since they will die anyway. I'm not sure on Sleepy though, is he in that same boat?

As of this particular moment Diamond, Fea, spawn and morm seem innocent to me. Diamond I think is just too much like Roa in some ways, and while this might be beneficial to the EW (having someone who thinks like her carry on after her death) I don't think she would have kicked up such a fuss and made sure everyone was looking at Diamond if this were the case. Yes it could be the perfect bluff but I'm not so inclined to believe that.

Fea has either coasted by on pure luck (not having been dreamt of, not getting lynched) or she is innocent, and while the luck does seem to have been on the evil side so far this game, I'm not sure it extends that far.

morm, well, you all know the history now, so my thinking him innocent probably means he's the biggest, baddest wolf in town. Still, I just can't see anything wolvish. His desire to take control is definitely an innocent trait (for him).

spawn seems as analytical and decisive as ever. Basically I think she acting normally and therefore is innocent.

Now there was a comment by Lalaith that caught my eye:
Quote:
I noticed one thing in Roa's posts yesterday, she said she thought that all original wolves were dead. Which makes me suspect all the more that Alcarillo was an original wolf. . . If my theory is correct, the early wolves are accounted for.
I disagree. If Roa said that the opposite is more than likely to be true. Which puts Lalaith on my suspicion list.

Which leaves me with:
Sleepy - no idea on him. He's barely been around and hasn't posted with a huge amount of substance when he has been.

Kitanna - I would lean toward her being more guilty than innocent. She's relatively quiet but helpful, and she tends to float along under the radar. A good choice for a wolf I think, especially since we haven't seen this type of middling candidate from Roa's choices yet.

Oddwen - not a great deal of help. In fact pretty much none. I think she could well be a wolf trying out the 'quiet' tactic.

Jenny - I don't have much information on her in my lorebooks, and with her sporadic attendance the last few Days I'm really not sure what to make of her.

Eonwe - see Jenny and Sleepy.

Eomer - I don't trust the guy, but that's almost as much of a given as me not trusting morm. Aside from that gut feeling which I can't seem to shake I have no evidence that he even could be guilty.

That's all folks!